The Bullard-Havens Technical High School Parent Faculty Organization holds meetings in the Family Engagement Center on the second Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m. Parents, guardians, friends and faculty are invited and encouraged to attend.
- Encourage better working relationships between parents, faculty and students.
- Benefits parents by staying active in our students' lives.
- Support students through fundraising activities.
- Sponsor scholarship funds and other student activities.
- Support each other by voicing your concerns and working together to make changes in areas of need.
- Parents or Guardians of a full-time student or a member of the faculty.
- $10.00 yearly dues entitles the member to voting privileges.
Sergeant of Arms